Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Great Summer......


I had to share this photo, since I took it! This is my very cute niece Rowyn Grace!




Don't these two look like trouble!! Cooper just loves her!




Cookie Time with KaKa! That's what Rowyn calls her :)





Well, I can't believe summer has come and gone, we had a great summer in Washington it was such a blessing to get to spend time with family and friends! I can't believe how fast my niece's and nephews are growing and changing, we miss them so much! The fall cool mornings are here, I love them! Fall is my favorite time of year, the kids are doing something this Fall...Cooper has Football, Karsen has Volleyball and Kourtney is a little Tiger Cheerleader this year! So we are busy busy! there is something every night of the week! So I think this means I'm not going to get any better at updating this blog!! hey! better late than never, right? Well here are some summer photo's to share.

No comments: